- Disclaimer for BlockHouse
- On this page you can find the disclaimer for BlockHouse as it was provided by Temporary Home C.V. This disclaimer entails the caveat for the information provided.
- Intellectual property
- The use of the information on this website is free, provided it is not copied, distributed or in any other way used or misused. The information on this website may only be reused in accordance with the stipulations laid down in mandatory law. Without explicit written consent by BlockHouse, it is not permitted to reuse text, photographic material or other materials that are used on this website. The intellectual property rests with Temporary Home C.V..
- No guarantee of correctness
- If applicable:
For the prices mentioned on our website, we attempt to reflect the current situation and the relative prices as accurately as possible. Any errors which may occur and are identifiable as programming or typing errors can never result in any claims or assumptions of a contract or agreement with BlockHouse.
BlockHouse aims at keeping its website up-to-date at all times. Should the information or content on this website be incomplete and/or incorrect despite these efforts, we will be unable to accept any liability.
The information and/or products contained on this website are offered without any form of guarantee and/or claim of correctness. We reserve the right to change, remove or replace these materials without any prior communication. BlockHouse accepts no liability for any information or social traffic through our references by hyperlinks.
- Surveillance on BlockHouse property
- For the safety of our residents, staff and visitors, BlockHouse employs camera surveillance equipment for security purposes. This equipment may or may not be monitored at any time. Surveillance cameras will generally be utilized only in public areas where there is no “reasonable expectation of privacy.” The public areas include all main entrances to the buidling. However, it may not be possible for surveillance cameras to cover all public areas of BlockHouse.
- Should this disclaimer change, you will find the most recent version of the BlockHouse disclaimer on this page.